the last day of one life the last day of one life

Niiiiicee

Sweet This is perfect for a menu selection! thanks!

rosenrotR responds:

yes why not

Baws Bahtel! Baws Bahtel!

Well.. I Liked it!

Its not really something i would listen to to just chill, but I love the alterations of styles and different sounds. It sounds really amazing and my favorite part is the beginning where you have the funky piano thats not synced up perfectly so it sound cool. good shtuff!

trekopep responds:

Jeez! That's your favorite part? Wasn't expecting that. Yeah, variety was mostly what I went for in this song. I had a lot of fun making it, and I'm glad you liked it!

Thanks for the review!

There's A Sine In The Rain There's A Sine In The Rain

soul candy

wow, this is one of the most amazing mellow tracks i've ever heard. When I'm working on my animations late at night i can loop this for hours and it never seems to get old. I love the style. please, KEEP IT UP!!

Ganics [Club Mix] Ganics [Club Mix]

expressing yourself in the form of art...

Works for just about anything. Good luck with her! :) yeah and nice song!

[NSFW] Think Before You Drink [NSFW] Think Before You Drink

whoa.. holy shit.

dude... is this really a true story?? like everything.. true story?? omg thats so gross.

(WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0 (WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0

Where would i be without this?

ADHD sucks but listening to this over and over and over keeps my mind focused when im doing homework! so seriously thanks for makin this!

wyldfyre1 responds:

wow hahah well, thanks for enjoying it!!!

Khuskan -Welcome to the Future Khuskan -Welcome to the Future

whoa

wow, Holy freakin christ man, Not to be a douche or anything, but this sounds like Sooooo good when ur totally Sh*tfaced. 10/10