Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

guys....

I feel like you're selling out. The first two were incredible. Adult swim material for sure. this one might have well had a different director. You took it in a weird direction with a more solid plot and variety character emotions. the first two were a success because both characters seem retarded and very very simple. people like that because its like watching your pets play with each other rather than two people sitting inside and play board games. in the next one, please try to simplify the story line, create less plot and more ironic event-based jokes like in the first two, and again, return to the old style of simple but funny/trippy humor you used in the first two. on the upside, great professional animation quality and funny accents but try not to have them talk just to talk. thats how a voice gets "old". (focus on making sure that whatever words they use SOUND funny, rather than forcing on an accent so hard that you force the funny onto the words.) i really do want to see this on adult swim one day, but as an 18 year old art student with a keen taste for badass comedy cartoons, please take some of this advice.

Oney responds:

that is the most helpful review I have ever gotten, thank you!

Hunt 4 Zombies Hunt 4 Zombies

Hey uhh good animation.

But what was the message? Hate to be that guy.. but I just didn't get it. Why'd the cat die? what WAS under the bed? Left 4 dead is a great game but I the animation had very little to do with it. what WERE you going for? Keep up the good animation though.

M3N - Episode 1 M3N - Episode 1

haha fun stuff

Really like the short. But wow.. M3N? lol, thats cute.. kinda reminds me of of the names of some shows they play on that channel current. haha you gay? the dudes look like homosexuals to start and then the whole ass pinching thing just screws the pooch. its cool i got a million gay friends. (not myself however)

158 & Pinkymouse in RADIO 158 & Pinkymouse in RADIO

haha dude

That was reealy cool. remindem me a lot of Ren and Stimperford.
(which is just my funnier way of saying "stimpy")

people and pup people and pup

yay

Great way to deplict the message.

Pico's space adventure Pico's space adventure

WHoa... so relaxing. but...

How high were you when you storyboarded this?? seriously. plz respond!

Rutger responds:

Oh I was on tea.

Once When I was a Kid2 SE Once When I was a Kid2 SE

haha nice

Good stuff guys. not quite Pokemon Future parody funny, but one of ur good ones. keep it up.

sonic kills recolors menu sonic kills recolors menu

yo man

Whats the opening music called? its weird but catchy.

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

not original

u got it from a YTMND... soo not ur idea. but u made it look nicer so whatever. 5/10

de-Mote responds:

I don't even go on YTMND.

Murshaq Murshaq

PLZ POST THE SONG

DUDE U NEED TO POST THE MURSHAQ SONG TO THE AUDIO PORTAL SO I CAN USE IT AS MY RINGTONE!!! PLEEEEZZZEEE!!!